Lilypie

Monday, February 16, 2009

God's Little Miracle

Maybe some believe in a god, or a higher being, or maybe you believe in the same God I believe in. I'm not to judge. But I believe in a God that can do AMAZING things. And once again He has proven that he is the Great Physician.

I've posted about her before, and I'm sure I'll post about her in the future. Miss Veiyah Karg... a very amazing little girl!!! Truly God's miracle here on earth. She was called into on the 11th and it was so touch and go. A procedure that was to go fairly smoothly had some hiccups and took longer than expected, and then the doctors had to do more in the surgery than they had originally planned. I read the update and my heart sank. Then today, they called for EMERGENCY open heart surgery AGAIN!!! What??? this cannot be happening, it just can't be. This little girl has already been through so much. They wheeled her back and were going to reverse everything they did during the week. The doctors opened her up and there was really nothing wrong with the original procedure. There was just some "gunk" that was trapped around the heart and shunt. (I know this is not the technical terms, but you get the idea) They cleared it, cleaned her up, and watched. They watched before their eyes as this little girl was getting better by the seconds, by the minutes....

Once again, God has shown His amazing power. I am so blessed to have found this family. I followed her mom while she was preggos like me. So it's been awhile that I've watched this little girl grow. My heart has dropped, I've cried many nights, I've prayed so hard for her mom Ani, and her dad Jeremy, and her two sisters. But this little girl has renewed my faith. I had been lost for a while, but I am found again. God puts everyone on this earth for a purpose. I believe Veiyah's purpose is to prove to people, be it ordinary souls like myself, doctors, nurses, non-believers whomever, that God does exist and he walks here on this earth.

I can't imagine what this family has gone through these months. I pray that I never have to experience it. But I know that my God is merciful...He is faithful to His sheep...and that's all I need to know...

We love you Veiyah....I'm so glad that you are getting better.....You are so amazing....keep fighting little girl...you have so much to prove to the world. As your mommy said. You are THAT miracle. May you know how loved you are, how special you are to so many. God is healing your heart, and your little body. Your heart is perfect in God's eyes, it just needs a few tweaks for you here on earth. Keep fighting, don't ever give up. You are a child of God.....

If you have a moment, or even if you don't. Take a moment, find a moment to say a little prayer for this little girl.....

Love,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment