Lilypie

Monday, May 18, 2009

6 month Appointment

Tori had her 6 month appointment this morning. Everything is A OK!!! A very healthy little girl :)

She weighed in at 16lb. 12 oz, so she gained 2lbs 7oz since her 4 month appointment, and she is now 26.5inches long, which was an increase of 1.

The doctor is very pleased with her. She was perfectly happy with our feeding schedule. And advised that beings she's been on solids for 2 months now, she can now start having meat. I've taken out some chicken tenders and some pork loin. I'll be poaching the chicken and then pureeing and I'll be baking the pork and then pureeing. She can now also start to have pasta. But it must be pureed as well.

I was worried because my milk supply had taken a downward spiral, but the doctor said this was normal once they start eating solids. As long as she continues to gain weight, there will be no problems.

Praise God for my beautiful and healthy Angelbear.

No comments:

Post a Comment