Lilypie

Monday, June 15, 2009

Week 1 Complete...

Well week one is complete. And I'm very happy with the results. I didn't get to exercise as much as I wanted, but there will be more time for it this week, I hope. This week is CRAZY BUSY. Today is Vic's 40th birthday, Wednesday my sister turns 24, and on Friday I turn 31. Like I said it is crazy this week. But I am determined to keep with the program.

My first weigh in was today at Noon. And I'm proud to report that I have lost 3.4lbs. or in a more visual aspect of it all, that 16 sticks of butter. GROSS!!!! I know this is short and I will post more later, but for now, I have cheesecake bites in the oven for the hubby. (They are reduced fat and everything... Now lets hope they taste good :) )

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss. Something I learned while I was losing mine was to not beat myself up. If I had a bad day or even a bad week either with not getting to the gym or by eating all bad stuff as long as I didn't get negative on myself I always got right back to doing the right thing. Happy b-day to you (in case I don't get back here before Friday) and your husband! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete