Lilypie

Monday, June 22, 2009

Wow What a Week!!!

That is the only thing that I can say....it was a CRAZY WEEK!!! Let's see. I had a birthday to celebrate every other day, starting on the 13th and concluding on the 21st. And then there was Father's Day as well......I need a couple of weeks to destress, but that won't be the case. This weekend I have a 5 hour drive to a surprise party. and then the following weekend, my cousin is getting married. When will it all end????



Over all it was a wonderful week. My husband turned 40 on Monday, my sister turned 24 on Wednesday, I turned 31 on Friday. My birthday was wonderful. I went to see my grandpa. It's what I wanted to do. So we loaded up the baby, and off we went. Hubby had to work, so it was my mom, sister, and I. It was a surprise for my grandpa, and I'm so glad. He was surprised to see us all sitting in his living room. It's wonderful that we don't have to call and tell him we're coming, (my step-grandma) new so we were in the clear. I was just so glad he got to see Tori. And as always, she was the perfect happy child. No meltdowns or anything. She just giggled and laughed, and made everyone smile. Life is wonderful.



Yesterday was Father's Day, and although we didn't do anything spectacular, it was fun just to enjoy the company of my husband and daughter. We went to church, then to breakfast, then we came home and took a nap (stayed out to late on Saturday night), then got up, went to the grocery store for fresh ingredients for hubby's dinner, ate, then went to the swimming pool, and ended the evening with a 6.2mile walk. Simple, but so enjoyable...

1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) Birthday...I'm bummed I missed being able to say this sooner! How did Tori do on the long car ride? We are going home in July to see my mom and it's a 5 hour drive...Gia can sometimes get fussy when we take a 20 minute ride over the bridge to Staten Island so I'm a bit worried. Oh, and happy birthday to hubby too!

    ReplyDelete