Lilypie

Monday, July 13, 2009

The Mailbox….

So, how many times do you go to the mailbox and dread opening up?  It’s usually the electric bill (ours is $175 this month..lovely), the cell phone bill, the car payment, or the ridiculous JUNK mail…..but today, I had the BEST “mail run”. 

One of the blogs I follow… by Katie, is amazing.  She has the cutest two little ones, but on top of that, she SEWS!!!.  There’s other really neat facts about her, but for those, you’ll have to go to her blog to see for yourself.  Several weeks ago, she posted a “Pay it Forward” blog.  All you had to do, was be 1 of the first 3 commenters on her blog, and agree to “Pay it Forward”.  I was one of the lucky ones…And today….I got my surprise.  A beautiful bag sewn by Katie. 

Here’s a couple of pictures to show you.  I love it!!!  Her craftsmanship is wonderful.  I can’t wait to start using it…  Thank you so much!!!!

DSC_2004_edited-1 The outside is a black denim…and the inside is lined with a soft purple fabric…I’m thinking it might be a linen.  It’s just beautiful!!!

DSC_2007_edited-1

1 comment: