Lilypie

Monday, July 13, 2009

Yes, it has been 8 months already…

And where has the time gone???  Tori turned 8 months yesterday.  I just can’t really believe it.  It truly seems like only a couple of months that I gave birth to her…

She’s doing so much these days…

  • Crawling
  • Sleeping through the night
  • babbling and saying “mama”
  • Pulling up on objects (couch, pants legs ect)
  • eating stage 3 foods (as of today, no choking or anything)
  • using her “pincers grasp” (however mom has a couple of tiny bruises from this
  • recognizing peoples voices
  • realizing that objects are still “there” even when they are behind a sheet or something..

She’s absolutely a joy in my life.  My true love without a doubt.  I’m so blessed to have been given the opportunity to be her mother, and I thank God for that, and her.

Happy 8 month Birthday baby girl…I love you….

DSC_2002_edited-1 copy  DSC_1987_edited-2

Yes I know, she’s a carbon copy of her Dad!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awww...happy 8th month birthday to your gorgeous little girl...great pictures!

    ReplyDelete