Lilypie

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

On a Happier Note

Okay so now that I’ve got my feelings out there, I need to post something happier :) Tori tried her homemade applesauce last night, and loved it. Daddy couldn’t get the spoon to her fast enough. She only got about 1.5T along with 1T of rice cereal, but she was a happy girl. Personally I think my homemade applesauce taste 10x’s better than the stuff you buy in the grocery store. I love to eat oatmeal with applesauce mixed in with a little bit of cinnamon. It truly tastes like you’re eating apple pie, so from now on, I’m making my own applesauce too :)

As some of you know, our little miss will be 5 months on Easter. Which in my mind is absolutely crazy, there’s no way on earth I had her 5 months ago, but unforutnately the calender says otherwise. For the past 2 weeks she’s been rolling over from her back to her tummy, and sometimes from tummy to back. However, daddy and I have not been able to catch her in the act. She does it when we’re not looking, or when we try and record her, she stares at the camera and just giggles at us. So this morning, with her in her pack-and-play, and me nesteled into the edge of the couch out of sight….I CAUGHT HER!!!! The video is short, but I thought ya’ll might enjoy seeing my little one in action…so here she is!!!!



3 comments:

  1. awww, what a little cutie...just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie,

    Awww what a beautiful moment. Times flies when they are so young.. when I look at my daughter, I can't believe she will be 21 in just 2 months.

    Thanks for the lovely compliment on my jacket.

    ReplyDelete