Lilypie

Friday, February 6, 2009

Happy Friday




1. The first full week cloth diapering is over and done with, and it is AMAZING!!! The permanent diaper rash is GONE!!! Babybear looks cute in all the bright colors too.

2. Getting to spend time with my niece today. It's picnic in the park Friday!!! Before Tori we did everything together, and since the baby came I can't do as much. But now that she's getting bigger and able to go for long periods of time, it's much easier. So we're going to go pick up Ali, and then head to the park for a picnic and then to the jungle gym to play. She's already called about 50 times asking when I'm coming to get her....ahhh the love of a child is like no other.

3. Once again, I have to put my husband. He makes me happy with all of his quirkiness. I'm so very blessed to have such an amazing man in my life. It sounds so cliche, but it's so very true.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of cloth diapers are you using? I've heard so many great things about them, but it's one of those changes that seems frightening to me. I would love to hear more details if you decide to post on the topic :)

    ReplyDelete