Lilypie

Monday, February 16, 2009

My Wondeful, Amazing Hubbykins....

It's been a couple of days since I posted, sorry....but I've been having way to much fun!!! On Friday, I had my SAHM play group's Valentine's Day party. It was so much fun. Tori didn't do much...she fussed, laughed, cried, and slept. But I did take my niece, and SHE had a BLAST!!! I'm so glad. I love being with her. She's such an amazing little girl, and one day I will see her become and amazing woman right before my eyes. I love you Ali...you are my BaaBas.

Anyways...on to the rest of the story....Victor and I didn't really "go out" for V-day. We went to a little restaurant here in town for lunch with the Babybear. It was nice, just the 3 of us. There's no reason for the hubby and I just to share our love, when the PRODUCT of our love is more amazing to both of us. She was, as always, perfect while we ate....

Now for the wonderful Hubbykins part. Victor and I have been going and taking picture of Babybear at the studio, and as much as I love doing it, it does get expensive. I have a really good "point-and-shoot" camera, but it's 'just a camera'. We had been thinking about getting a new camera, but really didn't want to spend the extra money on one. So it was just a fleeting thought. Well GUESS WHAT?!?!? I GOT A NEW CAMERA!!! And it is SOOOOOO amazing. I got a Nikon Digital SLR. Yes the kind that semi-pro, pros use! OMG does it take the most amazing pictures in the world, and this is with it just set on "auto" aka dummy mode. So here are a couple pictures of my beautiful baby, and my most amazing hubbykins...
I am so blessed with such a Happy Baby
Daddy and Babybear having fun on the swings...

There's something about her expression...tranquil?

This was just my experiment...I really like it though
P.S. In case anyone is wondering...SHE LOVES HER MOBYWRAP. However she only like it when she's facing out into the world...doesn't like it in the "cuddle" aspect.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, a digital SLR - awesome! It takes great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm lovin' the hot pink diaper! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks...it's one of my favorite ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures! I love the close up of her in the moby wrap (I loved mine) and the one where she is holding the wedding band...well worth getting that camera from looking through the gorgeous shots!

    ReplyDelete