Lilypie

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

In a Funk...

I guess the title pretty much says it all. Just kind of in a funk. Don't know why?!?! But I do know that I don't like it. I think I just need to get out more with the baby. I mean we go a lot already on the weekends and things, but not that much during the week. I sit here a lot during the week and take care of Babybear. We play on the floor, read books, sit outside on the swing and watch the birds eat from the feeder, but it's just not enough. I need to be around people.



I'm a very people oriented person. I like to be around adults and talk. I just feel kind of gloomy. Like those days that you don't want to get out of bed, don't want to get out of your pj's much less take a shower. Don't really feel like eating or anything. Just feel like being left alone. hrmm....I need to get some happy juice.....Being a stay at home mom, is definitely not easy, it's not hard, but it's time consuming. I feel like I'm more of a nanny, maid, chef, chauffeur, gopher, fix-it-man, ect....



Okay I'm done complaining...because when all is said and done, I'm very fortunate to be able to stay home with Babybear...



And just for laughs, here's a picture of the cutie...we were at the park with my niece. She wasn't to happy with the wind. This was the first time that Tori was able to sit in her stroller with out the car seat...see I have so much to be thankful for, but still the funk ensues....grrrrr

2 comments:

  1. I hear you!! I am feeling the same way, and I am a new stay at home mommy. It was all I could do to get myself in the shower today, which didn't happen until 1:00!! I love being home with my daughter but I sort of miss having to drag myself to work on days like today. Let us know how you get yourself motivated again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfectly normal to go through phases like this, and it passes. It's something that seems to go hand in hand with being a SAHM, and we wouldn't trade this time for anything else in the world, but some days are harder than others.

    ReplyDelete