Lilypie

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Precious Moments

On Friday night, Victor and I went out looking for Babybear a new dress for her pictures that we had scheduled for Saturday morning. Ali was with us, because we had tried to have a picnic (the wind was horrible so it was a waste) and we were taking her home after we found a dress. We went to JCPenny's where we normally buy Tori's clothes at. I looked and couldn't find anything. Well I did but I just couldn't bring myself to pay $20 bucks for a tiny little dress. At that was the SALE price. So Vic decided we should go to Sears and see if they had anything. I never shop at Sears but what the hell, I'll give it a try. We walked in the door, and THERE IT WAS!! The perfect dress, in the perfect size, in the perfect color, and the perfect price. I grabbed it in a heart beat. Victor happened to turn around and boom, there it was, a size 4T. The exact same dress, in the perfect size, and the perfect price, for Ali. I decided to get the dress for her too. Then we decided we would pic Ali up in the morning and take her to shoot pictures with her cousin. The proofs are in, and I wanted to share....The love of that these two little girls share is AMAZING!!!!
The picture above is my FAVORITE of the two girls



My peanut has gotten so big!!!!

All smiles for the camera

The sassy girl that she is...love you Monkey!!!


The picture of innocence...

2 comments:

  1. Awww, so sweet. I agree with you on your favorite of the two of them, too cute!

    ReplyDelete