Lilypie

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Veiyah Karg

I woke up this morning, and saw a post from Ani that today was Veiyah's surgery. I was so happy to know that this procedure was going to be done today because it means that she would be getting better sooner rather than later. I said my prayers for her and prayed that God would have mercy on her little body and allow her to be healed. I waited patiently for updates, and waited and waited, and finally an update. Everything not going so well, but it was still going...there is Hope...

I continued waiting for the next update. Just praying that everything was going okay........

Although things did not go as planned, she has pulled through and I am so thankful. Keep in mind, I've never met this family. Never spoke to them. Never given her a hug. But she has touched me and blessed me in such a profound way. She is a miracle sent from up above. She is amazing....she is inspiring...........as I sit here and write this, I cry. My heart breaks for this family. I CANNOT imagine, or comprehend what her parents are going through. Ani & Jer, you amaze me. You are so strong....your love is undescribable....

Prayers...that's all I can say....they are so needed right now for this family. She made it through her surgery, but it wasn't as planned. God has protected her again, as He will continue to do. Please, Please, Please, I beg you, say a prayer for her....for her mom & dad....for her two older sisters....for her grandparents....her aunts, uncles, friends....this little girl has touched SO many lives. She is a miracle, and once again she has proved it again today. She is perfect in God's eyes, and that is what matters.... (If you want to know the story behind this amazing little girl, you can find her story here.)

We love you Veiyah...you have touched our lives so profoundly.....you are God's miracle here on earth....*hugs* to you precious baby girl....


Love,
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment