Lilypie

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ali...

Some of you may know that for the longest time I watched my niece. From the time she was itty bitty until she was over a year old. This year she will turning 4. And it amazes me how big she has gotten. When I found out I was pregnant, I wondered how it would effect her. She had been like my child for so long, and now I was going to have my own little one to worry about. She is amazing with Tori, and loves her dearly. There is a bond between the two that will never be able to be measured. I thought I'd put a couple of pictures up to share.

Chirstmas Eve over at Nana's


On her way to see Great PaPa


Ali with Great PaPa and her baby brother Brandon





We took her to the park on Sunday...and this is a new rockclimbing wall that they built, unfortunate she went higher than what Aunt Carrie said....


I got a little to big for my pants, and now I'm stuck...


Learning how to climb...

No comments:

Post a Comment