Lilypie

Friday, January 23, 2009

Go Spurs Go

Well it's 11:50 and I've been home for about an hour or so. I got a surprise night out with my Mom. She had tickets to the Spurs game, and I got to go. It was so much fun. Before I was married, mom and I used to go to the games together. We'd jump up and down and by the time we left, we'd be horse. Times have changed some, but it was still such and awesome time. But best of all it was time I got to spend with my most amazing mom. She's such a wonderful person to have as a mom, and as a friend. I'm lucky, and my daughter is lucky to have a wonderful grandma....here's to you mom.... I love you bunches. Thanks for taking me tonight!!! And best of all, they won!!!! Go Spurs Go!!!!

***Update on Tori***: She woke up this morning and was doing well. Took a really long nap this morning, and when she woke up, it's like she was new little baby. She looks a lot better, and is eating better. She's still got a little bit of congestion, but it's clearing up nicely. The power of prayer is an amazing thing.

1 comment: