Lilypie

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Some New Pictures

So I finally got around to uploading the camera...I'm so slow at it sometimes. I thought I'd share a couple of pictures of the Babybear. It's crazy to see how much she is changing.


This was taken when we were getting ready to go shopping...she was just hanging out on the couch...so mellow, like her daddy

These 2 were taken in the middle of the night, she had been fussy and then all of sudden wanted to be happy... I love her little chipmunk cheeks




She had just came out of her bath, and was getting her baby massage.


This is what happens when daddy trys and lets mommy sleep a little longer. Mommy gets up and comes into the living room to see the two of them passed out on the couch. (the part you can't see is the pile of pillows that were on the ground to provide a landing pad)


She had been so perfect this day, I had had a dr.'s appointment, and then went shopping, and then to the grocery store, by the time we got home, she was passed out.


This was taken on Christmas Day. Tori with her Great Grandma Jean


Getting mad at mom for taking to many pictures, she decided to throw her gang sign!!!
And finally, my favorite of all, Tori talking to Mommy in the middle of the night... Makes my heart just melt

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are SO cute and the video is precious. Morgan also speaks "ah goo", so they should get together and have a conversation. :)

    ReplyDelete