Lilypie

Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Friday



I was reading another blog I follow and this is what I saw...now I'm to list 3 things that made me happy this week.

* Getting to spend time with the other mommies of Tori's playgroup
* Being able to spend time with my niece this week, and take her to the park
* Being appreciated by my husband, and him actually saying thank you and acknowledgeing the things I do while he's at work. (clean house, laundry, dinner waiting for him when he gets home)

2 comments:

  1. I'm very happy for you! The appreciation factor goes a long way doesn't it?! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, on the other hand, must show much appreciation to my husband, since he's the one cleaning the house, doing the laundry, cooking dinner, etc. I commend you on your ability to do all that. It's enough for me to keep my baby fed and changed and clothed. :P

    ReplyDelete