Lilypie

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Consistency...

Consistency....seems like something that should be pretty easy right? For example. I make homemade yogurt in my crock pot. I consistently put in 8 cups of milk, 1/2 cup of starter, and 2/3 cup powdered milk, and it tastes the same every time. When I got to my favorite restaurant, I always order the same thing, and it is Consistently always the same. This is what I look forward too.

It's really frustrating when I go out and spend my money 1 day and what I order is good and then I go the next day, and order the same thing and it's horrible. You know there is a formula for making iced coffee. How can a person mess with a woman's iced coffee after she's had a night of a fussy baby??? This is what I need to function!!!! :) Oh well....

Today was a good day, went shopping for a baby shower, and spent the rest of the day with my hubby and the wee one....Here's to a relaxing night...

No comments:

Post a Comment